Monday, March 19, 2007

Funny Article on Taj Gibson

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/ncaatourney07/news/story?page=aroundtherim/20070318&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab1pos1
There's an article on Taj Gibson and I thought it was funny because it says that he's a 21 year old freshman. That's kind of weird considering I'm a 21 year old Senior, but whatever.
Anyways, it thought that this quote was funny:
"He's very mature for a freshman," USC senior Lodrick Stewart said. "He has very long arms and can put the ball on the floor. He learned to understand that rebounding was going to be the key for him."
Of course he's mature, he's as old as a senior.
I also though that this quote was funny:
"I really didn't think it would take that long," Gibson said. "But there was a process I had to go through and it took a while. It seemed like forever, but I finally got the OK."
Yep, taking until you're 20 to go to college does seem like a long time.
I'm not trying to rip on Taj Gibson, because he seems like a nice kid, but the article seems dumb for praising him for no real reason.

No comments: